Tuesday, September 13, 2005

My Purpose Here

Very simply, what I want to accomplish with this page is to be able to give you (being mainly students in my CP102 course for Fall 2005) an idea of different ways technology can be used in our daily lives.

The full purpose of CP102 is simply to introduce all of you to how computers work. The theory gets covered in the lecture, and in the labs you will be learning hands-on skills with computer applications that you be using for years to come.

My purpose with CP102 is to give you a broader prospective of technology and how it can affect our lives. I'll be posting some reference to things that are covered in class but as time and work load permit I'll be posting articles or bits of information (mainly links to other articles) that I think may be of interest to you.

If you are at all interested in how technology shapes our lives (how much time do YOU spend on MSN?) then you might find something interesting here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home